LEARN HOW TO RACE BMX!
1. Required attire: long sleeve shirt and long pants
2. Bring your own bike and full face helmet. Please remove the kickstand, reflectors or foot pegs prior to arrival
3. If you DO NOT have a bike and/or a full face helmet you may borrow one or both for the class
4. Please arrive early to sign a liability waiver and do a simple bike proficiency test
5. We will give you more information about our racing and training programs at the class
Please note: this is NOT a “learn how to ride your bicycle class.” Participants must already know how to ride unassisted and prove they can efficiently use the brakes.