If you have never been to any USA BMX race track in the nation you can come and try it our Free FIRST TIME Trial Class. Please note- this is not a “learn to ride a bike class”- it’s “learn to race BMX.” All riders will need to perform a simple riding proficiency test prior to starting class where they must be able to pedal unassisted and use the brake on the bike to a full stop.
One hour class- Starts at 5pm and ends at 6pm
1. REQUIRED Attire: Long sleeve shirt and long pants and closed toe shoes
3. REQUIRED signature UPON ARRIVAL on liability paperwork, by athlete (or parent guardian if under 18yo)
4. FREE LOANER BIKE + HELMET-please be sure to arrive 20-15 minutes EARLY to get set up on proper bike size.
5. If you have your own bike we recommend bringing it! BMX race bikes are not meant to be “sat down” on and may be more difficult for younger riders to take the class on. PRIOR TO ARRIVAL remove kickstands, foot pegs, training wheels or any other extra devices on the bike, your bike must have working brake
6. If you have your own FULL FACE helmet – Bring it! These are personal items and would be the first essential piece of equipment you would own in BMX.
7. All riders must pass bike and ability/proficiency test before entering class.
If you have questions about the training please call Coach Casas at 954-559-3160 (Habla Espanol)
Start time: 05:00 p.m.
End time: 06:00 p.m.
Venue: Okeeheelee BMX 7715 Forest Hill Boulevard West Palm Beach, FL 33413, US