One hour class.
6pm -6 yo and younger
7pm -7 yo and older
1. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to your session
2. Attire: You must wear a long sleeve shirt and long pants
3. Bring your own bike and FULL FACE helmet. (remove kickstands, foot pegs, training wheels or any other extra devices on the bike)
4. No concession during clinics, highly recommend a cooler of drinks from home
5. Sign up for our free text alert in case we close for rain or schedule changes
text @okeebmx to 81010 and then opt in
FREE BIKE RENTALS
-includes use of full face helmet
-only available for paid registered attendees of the Novice Class, during the Novice Class
-offer available for a limited time
-please be sure to arrive EARLY to get set up on proper bike size
Parents are encouraged (not required) to get USA BMX memberships as well and register to attend the class to learn how to race BMX along with their children.
If you have questions about the training please call Coach Casas at 954-559-3160 (Habla Espanol)
Start date: November 30, 2020
Start time: 06:00 p.m.
Venue: Okeeheelee BMX 7715 Forest Hill Boulevard West Palm Beach, FL 33413, US