Coach Tanner “T-Bone” Sebesta is coming to Okeeheelee BMX for a week to train our athletes WEEK 6 July 26-July 30th.
Sponsor: Factory Answer/Ssquared, 22 years of racing BMX, 8 years as AA Pro, Olympic Long List team member, 3 X Amateur World Champion.
$200 for 5 days (M-F)
$50 per day
8:30am-9am drop off
12pm-12:30 pick up
You can drop off late or pick up early- but there is NO EARLY DROP OFF OR LATE PICK UP.
1. Attire: You must wear a long sleeve shirt and long pants/leggings
3. Bring your own bike and FULL FACE helmet
4. No concession during class, required a cooler of drinks with electrolytes and fresh fruit and protein snacks from home
5. Class is RAIN OR SHINE! But sign up for our free text alert in case the schedule changes: text @okeebmx to 81010 and then opt in
6. No cell phone use during training hours without permission from the coach.
7. All athletes under 7yo require a parent present at all times
8. Code of conduct will be enforced. Any athletes inability to abide by these rules or the authority of the coach will be asked to leave immediately.
Start date: July 26, 2021
End date: July 30, 2021
Start time: 09:00 a.m.
End time: 12:00 p.m.